Suparna Wijaya


High economic growth and sustainable process are main conditions for sustainability of economic country development. They also become measures of the success of the country's economy. Factors which tested in this study are economic and non-economic factors which impacting economic development. This study has a goal to explain the factors that influence on macroeconomic Indonesia. It used linear regression modeling approach. The analysis result showed that Tax Amnesty, Exchange Rate, Inflation, and interest rate, they jointly can bring effect which amounted to 77.6% on economic growth whereas the remaining 22.4% is the influenced by other variables which not observed in this study.

Keywords: tax amnesty, exchange rates, inflation, SBI and economic growth

JEL Classification: O23, O40

Full Text:



Bank Indonesia. (2016). Laporan Tahunan Bank Indonesia 2016. Retrieved from

BPS. (2016). Laporan Perekonomian Indonesia 2016. Jakarta: Badan Pusat Statistk.

Bird, R. M. (1989). The administrative dimension of tax reform in developing countries. Tax reform in developing countries, 315-346.

Bird, R. M., & de Jantscher, M. C. (1992). Improving tax administration in developing countries (Vol. 19). Washington, DC: International Monetary Fund.

Chua, A. L. (1998). Markets, democracy, and ethnicity: toward a new paradigm for law and development. The Yale Law Journal, 108(1), 1-107.

Coale, A. J., & Hoover, E. M. (2015). Population growth and economic development. Princeton University Press.

Costanza, R., de Groot, R., Sutton, P., van der Ploeg, S., Anderson, S. J., Kubiszewski, I., & Turner, R. K. (2014). Changes in the global value of ecosystem services. Global Environmental Change, 26, 152-158.

Cypher, J. M., & Dietz, J. L. (2008). The process of economic development. Routledge.

Chaney, T. (2016). Liquidity constrained exporters. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 72, 141-154.

Dagan, T. (1999). Tax Treaties Myth, The. NYUJ Int'l L. & Pol., 32, 939.

Di John, J. (2006). The political economy of taxation and tax reform in developing countries. United nations university. World institute for development economics research (UNU-WIDER).

Dodds, A. (2012). Comparative public policy. Palgrave Macmillan.

Engel, C. (2013). Exchange rates and interest parity (No. w19336). National Bureau of Economic Research.

Flood, R. P., & Garber, P. M. (1984). Collapsing exchange-rate regimes: some linear examples. Journal of international Economics, 17(1), 1-13.

Gelfand, M. D. (1978). Seeking Local Government Financial Integrity Through Debt Ceilings, Tax Limitations, and Expenditure Limits: The New York City Fiscal Crisis, the Taxpayers' Revolt, and Beyond. Minn. L. Rev., 63, 545.

Gourinchas, P. O., & Jeanne, O. (2013). Capital flows to developing countries: The allocation puzzle. The Review of Economic Studies, rdt004.

Jackson, P. M., & Smith, L. K. (2014). Exploring the undulating plateau: the future of global oil supply. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 372(2006), 20120491.

Korajczyk, R. A., & Levy, A. (2003). Capital structure choice: macroeconomic conditions and financial constraints. Journal of financial economics, 68(1), 75-109.

Kouri, P. J. (1976). The exchange rate and the balance of payments in the short run and in the long run: A monetary approach. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 280-304.

Lefcoe, G. (2011). Competing for the next hundred million Americans: The uses and abuses of tax increment financing. The Urban Lawyer, 427-482.

Lewis, W. A. (2013). Theory of economic growth (Vol. 7). Routledge.

Smets, F. (2013). Financial stability and monetary policy: How closely interlinked?. Sveriges Riksbank Economic Review, 3, 121-160.

Steinmo, S. (1996). Taxation and democracy: Swedish, British, and American approaches to financing the modern state. Yale University Press.



  • There are currently no refbacks.

ISSN: 2086-1575  E-ISSN: 2502-7115

SHERPA/RoMEO LogoMoraref

 Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.